Getting Started Guide
|Cp||Isobaric Heat Capacity||H||Enthalpy||Q||Duty / Power|
|Cv||Isochoric Heat Capacity||S||Entropy||V||Volume|
|U||Viscosity||T||Temperature||X||Quality (Vapor Fraction)|
|K||Thermal Conductivity||P||Pressure||M||Mass/Mole Flow|
|c||Component (Pure Fluid)||m||Mixture (Composition)|
Thermodynamic and transport functions are named using the following strategy:
|Output||Input 1||Input 2|
HPT calculates enthalpy (H), given pressure (P) and temperature (T) for Water/Steam using IAPWS IF-97, or:
|Output||Component||Input 1||Input 2|
HcPT calculates enthalpy given a component (fluid) name, pressure, and temperature, using REFPROP. Equally,
HmPT calculates enthalpy given a mixture (from a mixture sheet), pressure and temperature.
- Workbook Setup
- A brief guide on how to setup an Excel workbook for use with JSteam.
- JSteam Ribbon
- Details the functionality of the JSteam Ribbon, and how to best utilize it.
- Inserting Functions
- Details the various methods to insert JSteam functions into your Excel workbook.
- Creating Mixtures
- How to create mixtures of elements and compounds for thermodynamic and combustion calculations.
- Estimating Variables
- Details the "Estimate" function and where it is useful.